Orange Tree Staffing
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you. We offer free and unlimited CEUs!
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students in the Providence Public Schools. As an SLP, you will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them including:
- Use of a wide range of test materials and assessment procedures in areas of speech, language, voice, fluency, and hearing and maintain familiarity with improved methods and materials.
- Use of varying techniques for remediation in the areas of speech, language, voice, fluency, and hearing.
- Develop appropriate IEP goals for students commensurate with their individual needs.
- Implement appropriate clinical procedures in providing individualized programming to each student.
- Provide consultation and/or materials to parents, teachers, and others as appropriate regarding individual students and/or speech, language, voice, fluency, and hearing disorders.
- Develop plans which are easily followed, comprehensive and consistent with clinical objectives, including the maintenance of clinical data for each student.
- Manage the process and documentation of the IEP, re-evaluation, and dismissal process.
- Fulfill required FTE record-keeping responsibilities accurately and punctually.
- Communicate with students’ parents regarding legal rights and informed consent.
- Exhibit rapport, understanding, enthusiasm, and appropriate two-way communication with students, parents, school staff, and colleagues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Exceptional Student Support Services and/or designee.