Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Speech-Language Pathologists to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based therapy services to students located in School District of Osceola County.
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students at School District of Osceola County . As the SLP, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and providing therapeutic interventions to address speech and language disorders in students. The successful candidate will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to ensure comprehensive support for students’ communication needs.
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to gather relevant information for assessment purposes.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student’s specific needs and goals.
- Provide evidence-based therapeutic interventions to improve communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate speech and language goals into the overall educational plan.
- Attend and actively contribute to Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
- Regularly assess and monitor students’ progress in achieving speech and language goals.
- Adjust treatment plans as needed based on ongoing assessment and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, treatment plans, and progress reports.
- Provide clear and concise reports to parents, teachers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of current research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA certification and state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations governing special education services.
- Unlimited CEUs
- Competitive weekly pay
- Access to Benefits Advisor
- General and Professional Liability Insurance provided
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
SLP | Pediatrics | Public School Setting | IND3