Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Special Education Teachers to make a difference with students in Rhode Island!
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
We currently have opportunities with:
Coventry Public Schools
Providence Public Schools
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Special Education Teacher (ESE) to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students in Rhode Island As a Special Education Teacher (ESE), you will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them including:
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record student progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand student behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Special Education Certification
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow school policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”