Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Special Education Teachers to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students located in Orange County Public Schools.
Are you looking to make a difference in the life of a child within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings, follow the school year calendar, and service elementary, middle, and high school populations.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Special Education Teachers to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students. Special Education Teachers will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking those who enjoy working with a bright and dedicated multi-disciplinary team that focuses on life-long learning.
- Establish short and long-range goals based on student needs and District and state curriculum requirements.
- Plan and prepare lessons and strategies which support the School Improvement Plan and District mission.
- Plan and prepare lessons which are meaningful and engaging.
- Plan and prepare instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identify, select and modify instructional materials to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles and special needs.
- Assist in assessing changing curricular needs and plans for improvement.
- Maintain a positive, organized and safe learning environment.
- Manage time, materials and equipment effectively.
- Instruct and supervise the work of volunteers and aides when assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Use effective student behavior management techniques.
- Assist in enforcement of school rules, administrative regulations and School Board policies.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IEP’s, EP’s & 504 Plans for exceptional education students, as appropriate.
- Develop effective assessment strategies to assist the continuous development of students.
- Interpret data for diagnosis, instructional planning and program evaluation.
- Establish appropriate testing environment and test security.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of subject matter content.
- Apply principles of learning and effective teaching in instructional delivery.
- Use a multimedia approach utilizing a variety of materials and equipment to meet the needs of students.
- Use appropriate strategies and techniques to enhance critical thinking skills in students.
- Apply appropriate instructional modification for students with special needs.
- Provide quality work for students that is challenging and relevant to the goals and objectives of the class.
- Recognize overt indicators of student distress or abuse and take appropriate action based on school procedures and law.
- Provide instruction on safety procedures and proper handling of materials and equipment.
- Use appropriate materials, technology and resources to help meet learning needs of all students.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with other professionals, students, parents and the community.
- Collaborate with other professionals and parents after recognizing student distress or abuse.
- Collaborate with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Assist others in acquiring skills and knowledge in specific areas of responsibility.
- Engage in a continuing quest for personal growth through inservice, classes and study.
- Conduct a personal assessment periodically to determine professional development needs with
- reference to specific instructional assignment.
- Model professional and ethical conduct when dealing with students, peers, parents and the community.
- Perform and fulfill all professional responsibilities.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain all appropriate records.
- Support school improvement initiatives by active participation in school activities, services and programs.
- Ensure that student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area and/or program classification.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND2 | Pediatrics