Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Special Education Teachers to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students located in Houston, TX.
Are you looking to make a difference in the life of a child within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings, follow the school year calendar, and service elementary, middle, and high school populations.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Special Education Teachers to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students. Special Education Teachers will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking those who enjoy working with a bright and dedicated multi-disciplinary team that focuses on life-long learning.
- Maintains all aspects and provisions of confidentiality related to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Provides case management services for students on individual education plans (IEP) including all requirements related to the IEP and compliance of federal, state and district regulations/requirements.
- Prepares Individualized Education Plans (IEP’s) and associated documentation; attends IEP meetings and presents materials and lesson plans.
- Determines instructional materials and provides instruction to students based on individualized plan goals, approved curriculum and applicable standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete data records as required by the district.
- Serves as a consultant in the RTl process.
- Provides coaching and training to staff based on students’ individual education plans.
- Maintains on-going communication (written and verbal) with parents/guardians.
- Provides behavior management support and behavior intervention plan implementation to staff for students that receive special education services.
- Works with staff to implement appropriate accommodations and modifications within the school setting to allow for student success.
- Attends all staff meetings and professional development courses as required.
- Provides a safe learning environment with an effective classroom management plan
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Special Education (EC-12) Certification
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow school policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”