Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Educational Sign Language Interpreters to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based therapy services to students located in Martin County.
In this exciting role, your expertise will make a profound difference in the lives of students, empowering them to reach their full potential.
We are seeking Sign Language Interpreters who enjoy working with a dedicated team that focuses on lifelong learning. We strive to place you with the school that best matches your future goals and ambitions.
- Fluent in ASL and spoken English
- Effectively interpret between ASL and English
- Educational experience preferred
- BEI and/or National Certification and/ or EIPA 3.0+ preferred but not required
- College degree preferred
- You must adhere to the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person