Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking School Psychologists to make a difference with students in Glendale Union High School District .
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking School Psychologists to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students in Glendale Union High School District . As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the psychological well-being of students, collaborating with educators, parents, and administrators to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, expertise in psychological assessments, and a passion for promoting the academic, social, and emotional success of students.
- Shall possess Master’s Degree in School Psychology; Doctorate Degree preferred
- Shall possess current Arizona School Psychologist certificate
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and interpreting assessment results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of educational systems, special education laws, and regulations.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students’ cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Interpret assessment results and communicate findings to educators, parents, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with special education teams to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) based on assessment outcomes.
- Provide immediate support and intervention during crises or emergency situations affecting students.
- Collaborate with school staff to implement crisis prevention and response strategies.
- Offer counseling and support to students, staff, and families affected by traumatic events.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to address academic and behavioral concerns.
- Offer guidance on effective classroom management strategies and behavior intervention plans.
- Provide consultation on learning disabilities, attention deficits, and other mental health issues impacting student performance.
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to address students’ social and emotional needs.
- Develop and implement evidence-based interventions to support students in achieving their academic and personal goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of counseling interventions.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, counseling sessions, and consultations.
- Prepare reports summarizing assessment findings and recommendations for educational planning.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations regarding student records and confidentiality.
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Benefits Advisor
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND1 | Pediatrics