Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking School Psychologists to make a difference with students in Arizona Autism Charter Schools.
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking School Psychologists to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students in Arizona Autism Charter Schools. They will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking those who enjoy working with a bright and dedicated multi-disciplinary team that focuses on life-long learning.
- Evaluate only students who are referred directly from the Division of Special Education – Educational Diagnostic Center (EDC) through an official listing from the EDC Coordinator or designee.
- Evaluations include classroom observations, interviews with school-based personnel, and a comprehensive psycho-educational assessment.
- Attend all student meetings as required by IEPs.
- Complete Triennial Review Reports for students in accordance with their IEP.
- Provide counseling to identified students with disabilities as required by their IEP.
- Schedule eligibility determination meetings with school and district teams.
- Proven experience as a School Psychologist
- Thorough knowledge of therapy best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- School Psychologist License
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND1 | PEDIATRICS