Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a bright and talented Regular Education Teacher to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students in Achievement First Promesa Mayoral Academy Elementary School.
Are you looking to make a difference in the life of a child within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings, follow the school year calendar, and service elementary, middle, and high school populations.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Regular Education Teacher to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students. Regular Education Teachers will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking those who enjoy working with a bright and dedicated multi-disciplinary team that focuses on life-long learning.
- Create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment that excites and invests students to reach ambitious goals.
- Build classroom community by partnering with families to facilitate children’s academic success and personal development.
- Utilize data from Achievement First’s interim assessments to drive instruction and intervention.
- Design and implement unit and lesson plans in collaboration with grade or subject team.
- Exemplify AF’s core values in all interactions with students, families and colleagues.
- Collaborate with coach, grade-level chair and school team to improve instructional, culture-building and leadership skills.
- Attend all professional development, team planning and data analysis meetings.
- Participate enthusiastically in structured and informal learning and development opportunities.
- Teaching Certification through R.I.D.E. (Must be certified to provide services at an Elementary School Level)
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow school policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
Strong moral values and discipline
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Benefits Advisor
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND1 | Pediatrics