Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a RN Supervisor to make a difference with students at Prince George County Public Schools !
Orange Tree Staffing has partnered with Prince George County Public Schools to provide 1-1 PDN services. We are seeking a passionate RN supervisor to make an impactful difference with students within our local schools. Orange Tree Staffing understands that every child is unique and benefits from educators, nurses, and a community that inspires innovation and self-confidence. Be part of a winning team that encourages every child, every opportunity, every day. Our consultative team approach has proven to deliver best practices that provide support, growth, and success. “Build and Inspire Growth” today!
1:1 Nursing Services: To provide medical care and services to students according to physician-prescribed medical care and treatment orders. Responsible for addressing medical emergencies, assessing circumstances and conditions, and resolving such according to established procedures and protocols.
The supervising nurse will manage the nurses on assignment in collaboration with PGCPS nurse administrators.
RN: Completed an accredited RN program; 1 year of previous School Nursing/Supervisory experience preferred
Certification in Basic Life Support.
Must possess and maintain a valid Department of Health RN license
Current continuing education required by the state
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Ability to communicate effectively using written and oral communication skills; ability to use effective positive interpersonal skills; ability to assist students with managing their chronic health conditions in the school environment; ability to collaborate with school personnel in a positive and proactive way
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain communication with PDN’s in regards to any concerns, time off/callouts, assistance as needed
- Responsible for conducting monthly sites visits to ensure nurses are adhering to PGCPS school health programs procedures and policies; addresses concerns/complaints related to the nurse’s performance shared by the Office of School Health Supervisor and/or designee.
- Will participate in quarterly meetings with the supervisor of the Office of Health Services to discuss updates, successes, and concerns
- Obtain signed physician plan orders initially, and obtain new orders plan of care orders every 60 days to distribute to School Nurse and 1:1 PDN
- Assists in updating district medical documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Schedule: Monday- Friday, Daytime Hours
Paid general and professional liability insurance
24/7 accessibility, support, and mentoring from OTS
Stipend towards completed background checks
Access to medical, dental, and vision, benefit plans