Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Registered Behavioral Technicians to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based therapy services to students at School District of Osceola County !
When you join Orange Tree Staffing, you partner with a winning team that is making a positive difference within our communities and, more importantly, with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and professional development. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. RBTs will assess students’ skills to determine their goals and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking RBTs who enjoy working with a dedicated team that focuses on life-long learning. We strive to place you with the school that best matches your future.
- Implement behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a BCBA.
- Establishes and maintains a positive collaborative relationship with students, school staff, and families to increase student achievement.
- Participate in implementing, and evaluating Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs; as applicable to the educational setting. Complete appropriate progress reports. Consult with teachers, parents, and other IEP team members to ensure student needs are being met. Attend IEP meetings and other student-related conferences as needed.
- Demonstrate professional growth and continuous improvement of professional knowledge and skills. Participate in District-sponsored staff development programs and state and national level professional organizations. Conduct in-service training for faculty, staff, parents, and community
- Evaluate student progress regularly.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral form with others, including contracted mental health professionals.
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Assist in providing staff development activities.
- Assist ESE and general education teachers in developing strategies to work with students in the general education classroom, to the extent possible.
- Provide individual and small group activities designed to improve student’s interpersonal relationships and social skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of student and other professional information in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws.
- Comply with district policies, procedures, and programs. Support school and District goals and priorities.
- Submit a weekly timesheet following the Contractor’s policies.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
SKILLS | CERTIFICATIONS
- Current RBT certification from the BACB
- High School Diploma (college graduate or some college experience preferred)
- Proven experience as an RBT working within a school setting
- Enjoys making a positive difference with children
- Experience working with children with various exceptionalities preferred
- CPI Training provided by district upon hire!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Benefits Advisor
- General and Professional Liability Insurance provided
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND3 | RBT | Registered Behavior Technician