Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a bright and talented Physical Therapist to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based therapy services to students located in Providence Public Schools.
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing pre-k populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Physical Therapist to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students at Providence Public Schools. As a PT, you will be responsible for providing physical therapy services to students with diverse needs in an educational setting. The School-Based Physical Therapist will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to enhance the overall well-being and functional abilities of students.
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to identify students’ physical limitations and functional abilities.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to gather relevant information about students’ developmental history, medical status, and educational needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students’ specific physical challenges.
- Set functional goals and objectives that align with students’ educational and developmental goals.
- Provide direct physical therapy services to students, including but not limited to therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, gait training, and mobility assistance.
- Instruct and guide students in performing prescribed exercises and activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, special education staff, and other related service providers to ensure a coordinated approach to students’ needs.
- Communicate effectively with parents and guardians regarding therapy goals, progress, and home exercises.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, and other relevant documentation.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and participate in IEP meetings as needed.
- A valid state license to practice physical therapy.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Experience working in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team of professionals.
- Unlimited CEUs
- Competitive weekly pay
- Access to Benefits Advisor
- General and Professional Liability Insurance provided
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
IND1 | Pediatrics