Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking an Occupational Therapist to make a difference with students in a school setting in Pasco County Private Schools!
Are you looking to make a difference with children in your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team dedicated to making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. Our opportunities are providing direct therapy services in school settings that follow the school year calendar, and servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you. We offer free and unlimited CEUs!
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking an Occupational Therapist to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students. Occupational Therapists will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them. We are seeking those who enjoy working with a bright and dedicated multi-disciplinary team that focuses on life-long learning.
- Proven experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Thorough knowledge of therapy best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Occupational Therapist License
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”
- Unlimited CEUs