Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking an Occupational Therapist to make a difference with students in a school setting in Austin Independent School District .
Are you looking to make a difference in a child’s life within your community? When you join Orange Tree Staffing, LLC, you partner with a team that is making a positive difference with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and support. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing preschool, elementary, middle, and high school populations. We strive to place you with the school that best matches you.
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Occupational Therapists to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students. As the Occupational Therapist, you will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and other professionals to support students in achieving their academic and developmental goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the unique needs of students in a school setting and possess excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of students’ fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, and activities of daily living.
- Evaluate students’ ability to participate in school activities and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment findings.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to address students’ specific needs and facilitate optimal participation in academic and social activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, special education staff, and other professionals to support integrating therapeutic strategies into the classroom environment.
- Consult with parents and caregivers to provide guidance on supporting students’ occupational therapy needs at home.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, interventions, and progress notes.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by the school district and regulatory agencies.
- Stay informed about current best practices and research in the field of occupational therapy.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- State licensure and certification as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience working in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to special education services.
- Paid General and Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Access to Benefits Advisor
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Unlimited CEUs
IND1 | Pediatrics