Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking Licensed Certified Social Workers to make a difference with students at Achievement First Providence Mayoral Academy Elementary School!
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking a Licensed Certified Social Worker to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing education-based services to students at Achievement First Providence Mayoral Academy Elementary School. As an LCSW, you will assess students’ skills to determine their needs and develop teaching plans to meet them, including:
- Provide social work services within an education-based setting to students with varying exceptionalities.
- Provide referrals to students and families that will meet the social and emotional needs of students and promote a successful learning capacity for all students.
- Provide mentoring and support counseling to students to reduce disciplinary actions and truancy referrals according to district policies.
- Conduct youth development group sessions and assist in resolving student problems.
- Perform intake, assessment, and intervention services to identify appropriate actions.
- Maintain school social work records and program data.
- Utilize technology, therapeutic games, and other tools to resolve the social and emotional needs of students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff through conferences and written communications.
- Build and strengthen positive communication between home, school, and the community.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Certification through R.I.D.E.
- Master’s degree in Social Work required.
- Successful experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Schedule: Monday- Friday, Daytime Hours
- Paid general and professional liability insurance
- 24/7 accessibility, support, and mentoring from OTS
- Stipend towards completed background checks
- Referral bonus
- Access to Benefits Advisor