Orange Tree Staffing
Orange Tree Staffing is seeking bright and talented Athletic Trainers to “Build and Inspire Growth” by providing services to students located in St. Johns County School District.
When you join Orange Tree Staffing, you partner with a winning team that is making a positive difference within our communities and, more importantly, with our children. OTS is committed to establishing life-long learning results by supporting and empowering therapists and educators through continuing education, communication, and professional development. These opportunities are in school settings and follow the school year calendar, servicing high school populations. We are seeking ATs who enjoy working with a dedicated team that focuses on life-long learning. We strive to place you with the school that best matches your future. We offer free and unlimited CEUs!
- The Athletic Trainer will be able to demonstrate an ability to perform the following functions regarding athletic injuries: prevention, assessment, treatment (including first aid), reconditioning , and satisfy the standards as set forth by the Board of Certification Standards of Professional Practice for Athletic Trainers
- Conducts initial evaluations of athlete’s injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care.
- Apply protective injury or preventative devices
- Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to Athletic Director, coaches and physicians.
- Attends Athletic games and events to provide services.
SKILLS | CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Board of Certification For Athletic Trainer
- CPR Certification
- Thorough knowledge of AT best practices
- Enjoys making a positive difference with children
- Competitive weekly pay
- Access to medical benefits
- General and Professional Liability Insurance provided
- Background Check Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 24/7 accessibility from OTS
- Resume Consulting
- Interview Prep
- Ability to “Build and Inspire Growth”